Here are the six top products I’m loving right now. With these 6 products your skin, hair and nails will feel amazing all spring.
1. Skinceuticals tinted sunscreen (SPF 50). This product glides on so beautifully. It makes your skin look and feel radiant! At the same time, it protects you from the sun. If you buy only one new beauty product this Spring, this is it!!
2. Maybelline Waterproof Mascara– this is another must have! I love to throw on the skinceuticals (tinted sunscreen above), some mascara (add a little gloss) and its a go!!
3. The gloss– I’m loving the bareMinerals nude colored lip gloss below- it’s so simple and stunning!
4. In the battle between me and hydration, I seem to always be the loser! I love to spray this misting spray over my make up or on clean skin throughout the day. It helps my skin to feel dewey and fresh.
5. The polish – I absolutely love the Zoya nude manicure. It’s super hydrating (notice the theme) and keeps your nails from cracking and splitting.
6. Of course no article on beauty would be complete without the crowning touches- This magical hair serum (from the Rita Hazan salon in NYC) helps your ends from splitting and keeps your hair shiny and healthy. If you process your hair in any way, I promise this product will not let you down.
Let me know how you feel about the products!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products that I link to and recommend them because they are companies and products that I have found helpful and trustworthy.