I’m loving my Nu-face Facial Toning system. It really does reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
I also have the eye attachment (which is why I purchased it). I also love the 24k gold gel you use with it (which the sales associate threw in for free). Of course my husband is convinced that I am a sucker for marketing and makes fun of me every time I use this product. This is why I am afraid to admit that after paying the hefty price-tag, the nu-face system gives me headaches. Is it really better to look good than to feel good? I’ve been using it before bed (kind of the way I took the pre-natal vitamins that made me nauseous).
So what is the Nu-face?
It’s a skincare device, with attachments that help to rejuvenate and improve your appearance. The NuFACE Trinity Toning kit comes with the NuFACE Trinity Facial Trainer, a microcurrent treatment attachment FDA-cleared for facial stimulation to gently stimulate the larger surface areas of the face. As we age, our body’s natural current begins to slow down (just like our metabolism), leading to sagging skin, loss of contour and wrinkles. Microcurrent mimics this natural current and goes beyond skin deep to tone facial muscles while improving contour, skin tone and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
In a clinical study:
– 85% of users experienced improvements in facial contour.
– 80% of users said their skin felt smoother.
– 77% of users reported their face looked more toned.
– 73% of users experience improvements in skin tone.
– Trinity Device
– Trinity Facial Toning (microcurrent attachment)
– Gel Primer (2 oz.)
– Charging Cradle
– Power Adapter
– 1-year warranty
How to use:
– Step 1: Prep. Cleanse skin and apply Gel Primer.
– Step 2: Lift. Glide the Trinity Device over your face as directed.
– Step 3: Finish. Remove Gel Primer with a damp cloth or if you use the 24k gold primer you can wipe off or rub in.
Send me your before and after pictures! Also, I’m getting ready to try the wrinkle reducer attachment- if anyone has used it please let me know your thoughts.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products that I link to and recommend them because they are companies and products that I have found helpful and trustworthy.