We all want to look (and be) 5 pounds thinner. Sometimes the winter cold leads us to eat comfort food- perhaps more comfort food than we care to admit. Well, summer bodies are made in the spring so let’s go ladies!!
1. Track your food– whether its through an app like myfitnesspal, weight watchers or simply a pad and paper, tracking your intake (you bite it, you write it) is key to managing your portions and weight.
2. Wear amazing athleisurewear! This accomplishes a few things- it inspires you to work out, it motivates you to push harder and it helps you to look and feel thinner (maybe even more than 5 pounds thinner). I encourage you to contact me for discounted prices on Bluefish Sport. New stuff just in!
3. Wear heels– Want to feel taller and thinner? Wear heels (but not when you are working out of course). I recommend wedges with jeans and sneakers with heels during the day. Its amazing what a heel can do for your legs. Also, matching the sneaker to your legging will create a longer line.
4. Drink water and tea all day– Not only will the trips to the bathroom get you standing up more often but the water and tea (preferably green tea) will flush your system. It’s incredible that simply adding water to your diet will help you shed a few pounds.
5. Stand up straight (try yoga)– Good posture will help you look and feel longer and leaner. Keep on the lookout for tales from the yoga mat…
Please share your ideas with me. We are all in this together. Also, try one of the items above to start with and let me know what you think.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products that I link to and recommend them because they are companies and products that I have found helpful and trustworthy.