Happy Holidays to all
How many people have losing weight at the top of their holiday gift list? Last night I decided to become a beachbody coach. Not to make money, but as a step toward completing my holiday resolution to give back. As I mentioned in my last post about the beachbody programs, I think the beachbod app is an amazing value for its contents. The programs are as good if not better as any private boutique or gym classes. The only problem is you do not feel as accountable or motivated if you are going at it alone.
So, here’s where I come in
I’m offering anyone the chance to be a part of my closed group that will do the 80 day obsession program with me. As a personal trainer and yoga instructor, I’d be happy to work with you over Skype to modify or completely change some of the programs. The group will be open to anyone until January 10th.
Here’s how I am giving back. I just applied to be a coach. If anyone buys the program through me, I will donate 100 percent of the proceeds to fight Juvenile Diabetes. Additionally, I will work for free to train anyone with juvenile diabetes (or a parent of a type 1 diabetic).
What’s in it for you?
- I will donate any money I make to fight juvenile diabetes– if you train with me, you can make the check directly to the cause and deduct it.
- You will have an amazing body by spring.
- You will feel great/ have more energy by spring.
- I will include you in my closed facebook group and send tips and motivation to you daily.
How do I get started?
Try the free “A little obsessed” program online. The workouts are hard but if you stick with it you will get the results that you want. If it were easy, everyone would do it. Try it, modify where necessary and feel free to reach out for help.
What if I don’t want the supplements?
Another way to join is to sign up for the beachbod app.
- New users can register for Beachbody On Demand through the app with their Apple ID. Beachbody On Demand membership is free for 14 days, then $39 quarterly thereafter. What’s the On Demand subscription price offered through Apple? Free for the first 7 days, & $14.99 per month thereafter, billed automatically.
Let me know you are in. I will work with you to create a meal plan and shopping list.
Let’s do this!!! Click here to see the program information.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products that I link to and recommend them because they are companies and products that I have found helpful and trustworthy.