Here is another amazing protein ball recipe that I have created for you to try.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (crunch is best) or tahini
- 2 tbsp honey I like Manuka honey, but any RAW honey will do
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flax seeds Best to buy whole flax seeds and grind in a coffee grinder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Lily's stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips or cocoa powder if you really want them to be clean
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup combined ashwaganda powder, shitavri powder and maca powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk Play with exact amount to get right consistency
Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (keeping coconut on a plate off to the side).
Mix until fully combined.
Roll formed balls in the coconut.
Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Form the chilled dough into 30 balls.
Store in the freezer.
- It is best to always have wet hands when rolling the balls since the batter can be very sticky.
- Store the balls in the freeze or refrigerator. If freezing, please allow them to thaw for at least 30 minutes before eating.
These make the best on the go snacks…remember, failing to plan is planning to fail!
Give it a try and let me know what you think about these great protein balls.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products that I link to and recommend them because they are companies and products that I have found helpful and trustworthy.